Northern Berks Reptile Show/Heroic Chameleons

Chuck G

Avid Member
I will be vending at the Northern Berks Reptile Show in Hamburg PA on Feb 23.
I will have Nosy Mitsios available.One of which I am posting. a nice blue bar ambilobe male,Breeding ready sambava pair and some Quadricornis and lots of other goodies.Come by and say hi!

Last edited:
Man, I wish I lived in Pennsylvania! I really like the chameleons on your website, and that mitsio looks awesome!

sweet, i'm so going to be there. I'll bring pics of my chickee that i bought from you. She is my favorite btw.

Kool,ill try to convince my father to come with me. I saw you guys at MARS,and i was the guy who you let me hold one of your ambilobes in front of the other to show the croud they dont change color based on their habitat,but their feelings it was cool:) You had BEUTIFUL(chunky if i may add:p) chameleons there.

Thanks! I'll see you guys there.
This guy will be there too!

Attachments

• MITSIO 017.jpg
    MITSIO 017.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 133
I went on the northern berks website and it said the next shows were on april 26 and sometime in august. Is that when your going or have the not updated their show info?

Haha...gotta love business.... I love the cham in the first pic tho. Now i just gotta wait til Sept til the show comes Anaheim... Sooooo loooonnng....

Back
Top Bottom