normal?

niki

is it normal for me never to see bobbers eat anything? I have seen him use his tongue once but he has never caught anything while i'm watching. I put crickets in but i find some outta his cage. He will not eat from a dish on the bottom of the cage, i have tried. Whatcha think.

Well they dont go to the bottom of the cage...try putting a cup about halfway up. Some will never eat in front of you since they think you are a preditor. I have a female that will catch a cricket if my back is turned but she immediately stops chewing if i turn around.

Well they dont go to the bottom of the cage...try putting a cup about halfway up. Some will never eat in front of you since they think you are a preditor. I have a female that will catch a cricket if my back is turned but she immediately stops chewing if i turn around.

Haha, thats classic!:D

ha ha

yup i just put a cup in and he was curious at first so he walked up to it and just walked away ha ha too smart for own good. bugger.

At least now you can contain the crickets and take a count at the end of the day.
I'd try that for a day or two.
He'll eat out of the cup when you're not around I bet!

-Brad

isn't that the way. I think they are so cute when they eat. O well for now i will jist try to catch hum un the act.

Back
Top Bottom