Noob!!!

Welcome.... Mine are from Amazing Blue Reptiles and have had nothing but the best experience with them. I also would definetly try Kammoflage kreations, they are also a site sponsor. I got to see some his adult males last weekend and they very impressive. Super helpful family and they love chams!!

All I've got to say is I've got three baby ambilobes off of eric T at chameleons101.com and all three have been amazing. Got a fierce baby yesterday sired by Fierce and Anubis Jr. of the chameleon company. Best prices hands down, best customer service. I like to feel like I'm paying for what I get and he's the only breeder that I get that feeling from. He's got the bloodlines just minus the ridiculous price. Chameleons101.com worth a look at!

I also have had nothing but good animals from Eric at chameleons101.com, very cool guy an very awsome setups, free ranged males, separate female room, fantastic selection of babies

Kammerflage Kreations/Chameleons Only, they are fantastic to work with. Liddy the owner is wonderful and their chams are AWESOME!!!

I heard that with Lancecham, ToddMkeller, Ryan from Tiki Tiki Reptiles, and SsimsswisS (Steve) are great to work with, and I can vouch for that.

Lance has an awesome breeder named Amaze Jr Jr, and his prices (along with his lifetime support of your cham) make you feel like you're ripping HIM off.

Todd just looks like a pirate and that alone itself is why you should throw him an email.

Ryan talks to you like he's known you forever.

And Steve makes Cricket Crack Nuff' said.

Also I wanted to add that (though I've never emailed her) Sandrachameleon has blogs that I frequent. She makes it easy to understand. Thanks Sandra!

LOL! Especially about Todd looking like a pirate. YES! :)

Update!!!

So I got one of dr. Gonzo's babies. I'm still waiting on my setup ton arrive but I'll post pics soon. Thanks ryan and everyone that helped. I really appreciate it. Oh, I didn't know know about asking for sponsors rep wasn't allowed...sorry about that! :):)

No doubt! He specializes in Panth-arrrrrrs

:D

Did you say he also keeps Fisch-arrrrrrrrrs!?

I'm a noob too, my baby's about 4 mo's old now, have had him for about 6 weeks, he's growing like crazy!!! make sure to take lots of pics! Mine seems like he gets new colors almost every few days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom