NOKI babies!!! Males and Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottsko

Avid Member
Hi everyone,
I have another clutch of Noki babies almost ready for their new homes. These guys and gals will be ready to ship starting on 7/15. Come and get 'em!

MALES - $300 plus shipping
FEMALES - $250 plus shipping

Noki's colors are ELECTRIC and NEON bright w/ every color in the rainbow. Just take a look at Noki and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I offer a live arrival guarantee, 10 day health guarantee and I'm here to support you and your chameleon throughout its life. I ship overnight via Fedex, usually guaranteed by 10:30am depending on your location.

Feel free to contact me w/ any questions. Thanks for looking.

Sang
571-357-3351
[email protected]
www.facebook.com/KomeleonsLLC

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,
Noki babies are available. These babies are active, hardy and eating everything in sight. This clutch will be the last for awhile and there aren't too many clutches from Noki left, so get yours today!

Sang

Last edited:
Noki babies will be ready to ship starting on Monday, 7/29. They're starting to get their colors now and getting their big fat bellies! Get your Noki babies now before they are all gone. :)

full

Ready to ship!!!

These babies are ready to ship!!! These babies are getting really big. Get your Noki baby soon. We have a limited number of babies AND Noki has been retired so only a couple of clutches left!

full

Hi everyone,
We only have 3 males left so get your Noki boys before they're gone. We still have females available. Noki's daughters have been stellar breeders so if you're looking for a female breeder for your Ambilobe breeding projects, look no further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom