No longer hated

laurie

Retired Moderator
Somebody out there does like me!! iIhad decided since I became a moderator everyone hated me. I got lots of congratulations, but before becoming a moderator I used to get rep points. Now finally the spell has broken - somebody does love me- I got rep points!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Ah the good life.

hey youve helped me out tons, sorry i dont know what rep points are? but ive never joined a forum before and this site is great as well as its members regardless of rank.

hey youve helped me out tons, sorry i dont know what rep points are? but ive never joined a forum before and this site is great as well as its members regardless of rank.

This was my idea of a joke. I will explain later how to do rep points. But thanks.

Why would anyone hate you? You were chosen because you were one of the members who no one disliked. :eek:

Does that mean that moderators have emotions, and therefore are humans?? :eek: And is Brad really an alien or not??

Does that mean that moderators have emotions, and therefore are humans?? :eek: And is Brad really an alien or not??

I am still partly human, it fades more each day. Give me another week or two and I will be another robot remote controlled by Brad. Brad truly is an alien, he doesn't eat, sleep or have - wait I can't talk about that.:eek:

Interesting Laurie! This explains why Trace mentionned Brad is related to the CIA. We all know that the CIA and ETs have close relationships!! Maybe Brad made you a moderator to get you abducted!! :( :(

He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when your awake, he knows if youve been bad or good so be...... YARGHHH!!!... gurgle gurgle wheeze.....

Interesting Laurie! This explains why Trace mentionned Brad is related to the CIA. We all know that the CIA and ETs have close relationships!! Maybe Brad made you a moderator to get you abducted!! :( :(

I was so excited to be a moderator, I had no idea even Brad wanted to get rid of poor little me. sigh, sigh

Don't you realize Laurie that some of the moderators disappeared lately?? There is a reason, and we both know why: BRAD!!

*sings the X-Files anthem*

Ok guys everyone needs to help me, I will try very, very hard to always be nice so I don't disappear. But if you don't see me on here you will know.........

Back
Top Bottom