No Escape Feeder Bowls

What bowls are you guys using? The one I have was great for the small mealworms I used to give him but basically everything else escapes. I found SO many insects that I had assumed Cleo had eaten when I cleaned out the enclosure yesterday. I want to find a no escape dish that I can mount on the wall of the enclosure so his food is “in the air” with him

if you want a "bowl" look for a stainless ramekin bowl. They are tapered with a rounded lip on the top, unless a feeder can jump, its going to have a bad time.

I use tall, clear deli cups, maybe 32 oz? Not 100% sure of the volume, but I use strong clips to attach them to a vine just below preferred resting spots so they can look down into the cup and see the feeders. I have had no problems with that. I also have the "Shooting Gallery" feeder setup on the cage doors. Not all of them love these for me. I have a couple of girls that pick this as their nightly sleeping spot, so I don't add feeders to those. LOL

Crazy girls! It always cracks me up when they climb in for the night.

I use tall, clear deli cups, maybe 32 oz? Not 100% sure of the volume, but I use strong clips to attach them to a vine just below preferred resting spots so they can look down into the cup and see the feeders. I have had no problems with that. I also have the "Shooting Gallery" feeder setup on the cage doors. Not all of them love these for me. I have a couple of girls that pick this as their nightly sleeping spot, so I don't add feeders to those. LOL

Crazy girls! It always cracks me up when they climb in for the night.

Great idea with the deli cups!

Back
Top Bottom