NHL Playoffs

Been INSANE this series. Who's following it and who are your teams?

Going for Detroit here. and supporting boston, vancouver and pittsburgh.

unfortunate for penguins last two games, today's games were wild.

i dont really follow sports but ive seen the last few games becuase im just outside of philly and there are fans in the house. theyve been worth the watch i must say. if only for the fights and penguins counter goals, jesus 6 seconds? really? weare so gonna win, its already over.

CHI-Town

Everyone is saying that Chicago will lose against phoenix, but i know they wont, I also thought that the pens would crush the flyers, but that series has been insane

Been INSANE this series. Who's following it and who are your teams?

Going for Detroit here. and supporting boston, vancouver and pittsburgh.

unfortunate for penguins last two games, today's games were wild.

Detroit all the way here!!! :D I was upset with they're play for most of todays game though!:mad: They better step it up.

I now know who my TRUE friends are...lmao DETROIT!!! I missed the first period and some change yesterday, so I did not witness thier supposed "bad" play (my mom is a die hard Wings fan as well and she reported the same so it muct be true) but what I watched, they were fantastic...I just need Rinne to perhaps have an unfortunate accident...maybe, break a clavicle or his femur...hmmm??

I now know who my TRUE friends are...lmao DETROIT!!! I missed the first period and some change yesterday, so I did not witness thier supposed "bad" play (my mom is a die hard Wings fan as well and she reported the same so it muct be true) but what I watched, they were fantastic...I just need Rinne to perhaps have an unfortunate accident...maybe, break a clavicle or his femur...hmmm??

Lol :D I have been wanting that to happen to mike smith, and one of the hawks players accidentally checked him hard in the head last game, i guess my wish came true :rolleyes:

Detroit all the way here!!! :D I was upset with they're play for most of todays game though!:mad: They better step it up.
agreed. they're did not play the best game on sunday. lots of great scoring opps, but they deff need to step it up tonight.

Eat My Cookie phil!!!:cool:
Oh goodness.. not this again! LOL!

LOL straight up Leslie! Nashville's defense and Rinne in net have been outstanding. I wont even deny that.

Los Angeles Kings homeboy!
over vancouver.. yes. lol what a shame. they dominated them.

LET'S GO DETROIT! HOCKEYTOWN IS OURS TONIGHT!

I've been a Flyers fan ever since I started playing hockey and they are surprising me right now, lol. I hope that there success continues this year unlike the past few.

GO FLYERS!!

10-3?! Schneider replacing Luongo for 3-1?

are sports scripted now, because these series have been so unpredictable and amazing. Hopefully both teams can win 3 more straight.

AND STILL NOT GIVING UP ON THOSE WINGS!

10-3?! Schneider replacing Luongo for 3-1?

are sports scripted now, because these series have been so unpredictable and amazing. Hopefully both teams can win 3 more straight.

AND STILL NOT GIVING UP ON THOSE WINGS!

The Canucks win wasnt a result of Goalie changes. Both their goalies are excellent.

10-3 is incredible for sure. That whole series has been a high-score wild ride (too much stupid fighting to distract from the game though)

Go Caps! It's too bad the league is now suspension-happy because of the actions of a few, Backstrom got suspended on some bullshite.

The Canucks win wasnt a result of Goalie changes. Both their goalies are excellent.

10-3 is incredible for sure. That whole series has been a high-score wild ride (too much stupid fighting to distract from the game though)
no doubt sandra, but luongo hasn't proved that in the series. he is a tremendous goalie, but he hasn't been playing well at all since playoffs started.

Go Caps! It's too bad the league is now suspension-happy because of the actions of a few, Backstrom got suspended on some bullshite.
i still highly think Shea Weber should've gotten suspended or a higher fine. that was a garbage call on officials.

Ironically, word is in the air detroit might scoop him up next year when hes a F.A lol

Back
Top Bottom