Nfl Teams

I was going to say Joe Montana doing the same thing. I mean theres a lot of people that comes back from retirement. Look at Michael Jordan. You got to understand that the whole green bay team doesn't evolve around Brett Farve. You got to understand that everyone wants to play football. Put yourself in a position that you were the coach. Your main superstar quarterback guy keep calling it quits and come back? This really complicates everything.,..For the coach for the players.. I know he loves the game very much. Each time I hear about him retiring he always mention about his wife. Oh lets see what Diane whats me to do. So he said it... on March..which is early to announce retirement.. "i've talk to diane about it and its time to call it quit."

Like he mention its a stalemate. At least the team offered him 20mil to stay retirement because they want to honor his legacy in greenbay!! I fell like Brett back stabbed greenbay and not the other way around. He does love the game too much and he did made that decision on going to the NyJets. I'm not rooting for him this year.

I was a niners fan when I was young.. Rice, ronnie lott and I was disappointed that he left to go to the KC Chiefs.. The story going to remain the same.. He is going to fall in Nyjets..

Hey Ray... Whatdya think of those shots of the Packers at Qualcom??? Chargers killed them that game. Did you check out the pic of some of the Chargers guys BS'ing with Favre while he warms up? That was a fun day. I've also got some shots of the Chargers girls I didn't post...:D.

I doubt they offered him 20 mil to stay retired to honor his legacy,it was to keep him away so they didnt have anything to do with him. How can you honor a legacy where his last pass was an intereception to the future super bowl champs? If that didnt happen,heck the packers wouldve won the super bowl!

I think the Packers made a huge mistake and I don't expect their current management to last much longer. Favre is not only a football icon, but was also an icon for the Greenbay Packers. He was their best chance of making a superbowl run this year; it just doesn't make sense. I've always been a big Packer fan, but this whole controversy has left a bad taste. The evil voices are making me wish for a very poor Packer season. Just think of the fun drama that will ensue; a Rodgers injury on their first play would due :p In contrast, I have no real loss of love for Brett and hope he does well in New York. Any chance the Jets play dirty and trade him to the Vikings or Bears?

Mike Vick, hes a piece of garbage, funny thinking what hes going thru right now...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom