NFC Championship game!

Silkyslim

So it looks like the NFC Championship game is going to be more exciting than the Superbowl itself. For those not aware, the Green Bay / Chicago rivalry is one of the most intense in the NFL. Spanning over 180 games since their first meeting in 1921! Both teams are some of the best in the NFL and have been for a long time. There is lots of mutual respect between the two teams but even more animosity.

I seem to remember a certain forum member who thinks her bears are going to win. I just want to say thank you for the future feeders (unless you chickened out!!!!!!) and here is an old song just for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WITKpg8T-2Y

I just hope the field in Chicago is in decent shape for the game. After last weeks game it looked pretty bad. I want to see a hard hitting fast paced champ game not everybody sliding around on mud.

LOL!!!! Call me un-American but I couldnt care less about football or any other team sport besides hockey but I did get a kick out of that song!:D

haha! The song is hilarious!! but we can't suck too bad if we WON the division...and uh hum....who's field we playin on!? yeah, that's right its called home field adavantage and I do believe we be playin at home! Of course, the bet is still on. I will give you my address where to ship after Sunday's game. lol! P.S. No way is that Devin Hester's bare butt, its way too big! That had to be photoshopped!!! Be interesting to see if you guys got the guts to kick to the BEST in the history of the NFL. Thats ok though we will take it on the 40-50 every time if you are that intimidated!

Im a die hard chicago bear fan and im from new jersey go figure but it will def be a great game , hard hitting game... Bear down!!!!!!

haha! The song is hilarious!! but we can't suck too bad if we WON the division...and uh hum....who's field we playin on!? yeah, that's right its called home field adavantage and I do believe we be playin at home! Of course, the bet is still on. I will give you my address where to ship after Sunday's game. lol! P.S. No way is that Devin Hester's bare butt, its way too big! That had to be photoshopped!!! Be interesting to see if you guys got the guts to kick to the BEST in the history of the NFL. Thats ok though we will take it on the 40-50 every time if you are that intimidated!

Yeah I actually did a little reasearch and found out a few of those images were photo shopped just for us Packer fans. Lemme see if I can dig them up..... Anyways, I love the NFL and The Pack even more but I do have to admit that all this non stop hype about this game is got me to the point where I just want it to be over with. You can turn on any sports channel and within 5 mins they will be talking about this game and it seems most favor The Pack with the exception of Sports Illustrated, but who likes that magazine anyways?

This pic was photo shopped, The Packer was added, originally this picture came from a Cowboys vs. Bears game.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=638611836451&set=t.100000101904565

Yeah I actually did a little reasearch and found out a few of those images were photo shopped just for us Packer fans. Lemme see if I can dig them up..... Anyways, I love the NFL and The Pack even more but I do have to admit that all this non stop hype about this game is got me to the point where I just want it to be over with. You can turn on any sports channel and within 5 mins they will be talking about this game and it seems most favor The Pack with the exception of Sports Illustrated, but who likes that magazine anyways?

This pic was photo shopped, The Packer was added, originally this picture came from a Cowboys vs. Bears game.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=638611836451&set=t.100000101904565

Mean you don't like the swimsuit issue????;) I know what you mean about the hype. I never listen to what the critics have to say. Its who ever plays the better game that day wins...period!!! Throw away the statistics and all the b.s.. P.S. I made a bet and if I lose you will be paid!

Back
Top Bottom