Next Reptile Show in LA...

ahh why not saturday? lol

haha no more chams for now:D

but possibly a beared dragon:rolleyes::p

hahahahaha i have a bearded dragon, male his name is romeo and is the absolute love of my life I'm his juliet <3 lol, but never put a cham with a bear die (word of advice I learned the hard way :( so don't if you want them both alive ), no worries no one was hurt during the 2 second fight, in my chams tree, i brought romeo up there to say hi, but the my cham got black spots and hissed and charged at him

Who is getting what anyways? I need the usual crickets and worms - super, wax, etc. - and 5.0 lights and some Luna caterpillars, if Steve brings them, and not sure what else...

Coming to California just for the Show?

Sort of, I am picking up a cham over there and was hoping to get one of my ladies studded but she has gone non-receptive. I'll also be looking for feeders. It will be a great place to put some faces with screen names because it seems that a lot of people are going to be there. I also have friends to visit on the area.

I will be there for sure. I might pick up some cages, unless I get a few chams sold then I won't need them.

I'll actually be helping out at the tiki tiki booth so everyone come on over and say hello, and shop tiki tiki. It will be fun and I'm sure really busy. Would love to take pics for the forums with everyone.

Sort of, I am picking up a cham over there and was hoping to get one of my ladies studded but she has gone non-receptive. I'll also be looking for feeders. It will be a great place to put some faces with screen names because it seems that a lot of people are going to be there. I also have friends to visit on the area.

hey ya can either send her out when she is or even bring her with an i can ship her bk when deed is done either way..

Yeah I'm gonna be there too. There's gonna be alot of forum members there. That's cool, I hope to see someone there

Back
Top Bottom