Next James Bond?

junglefries

Avid Member
Does it anyone else see this playing out? It seems with the Man from U.N.C.L.E., Henry Cavill is being groomed to replace Daniel Craig as 007. Just my future prediction. Wait and see!!!!

Daniel Craig is playing 007 in the 15' James Bond 'Spectre'.

Already been filmed. I said groomed! Henry is still too young to play Bond. Pay attention in class, young man! That is one yardstick across the knuckles. :D

Last edited:
Already been filmed. I said groomed! Henry is still too young to play Bond. Pay attention in class, young man! That is one yardstick across the knuckles. :D

If that happens he is being groomed for two huge franchises. He is going to be apart of the DC Universe (Superman) and if what you predict happens the Bond Franchise. That is going to be more than a busy man. He is going to have enough busy going on to keep him going for two careers.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

If that happens he is being groomed for two huge franchises. He is going to be apart of the DC Universe (Superman) and if what you predict happens the Bond Franchise. That is going to be more than a busy man. He is going to have enough busy going on to keep him going for two careers.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Thank you. Good to know. Thanks for hating on me over the new SW.

His demeanor, stature and positioning in the commercials, just seems to scream the typical Bond man. Add his ability to adjust his accent... I just see in 10-15 years, his first film replacing Craig. That should give him time to finish Superman.... For those die hard 007 fans, don't freak, I didn't say anytime soon. It just fits. It is a feeling of deja vu for me. Stupid past life! :eek: I was a general manager over 7 video stores years ago. After watching a billion movies in my lifetime, I just got a niche for replacements. That's right, I said a billion!

Last edited:
Thank you. Good to know. Thanks for hating on me over the new SW.

His demeanor, stature and positioning in the commercials, just seems to scream the typical Bond man. Add his ability to adjust his accent... I just see in 10-15 years, his first film replacing Craig. That should give him time to finish Superman.... For those die hard 007 fans, don't freak, I didn't say anytime soon. It just fits. It is a feeling of deja vu for me. Stupid past life! :eek: I was a general manager over 7 video stores years ago. After watching a billion movies in my lifetime, I just got a niche for replacements. That's right, I said a billion!

I was not actually hating on you. I think Henry would make a decent James Bond.

However as his role as Superman develops along with the development of the DC Universe with the Justice League. I think Henry is going to be extremely busy on the set (for the next decade or two), off set, and with other agendas. To add the James Bond franchise I think he would have two careers worth of busy to keep him busy. I just think that happening is not likely. Maybe that could happen about 10-15 years from now.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
I was not actually hating on you. I think Henry would make a decent James Bond.

However as his role as Superman develops along with the development of the DC Universe with the Justice League. I think Henry is going to be extremely busy on the set (for the next decade or two), off set, and with other agendas. To add the James Bond franchise I think he would have two careers worth of busy to keep him busy. I just think that happening is not likely.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Call me in 15 years..... who else could pull it off...I have been trying hard to think of someone... Timothy Olyphant & Keanu Reeves are too American, Sam Worthinton is too strong, Liam Neeson too tall and old, Hugh Jackman no, James McAvoy is too short, Jeremy Renner is way too short.... just no action actors out there currently, unless I am totally drawing a blank.... the only english available is Max Beasely and he just doesn't fit the role or Benedict Cumberbatch. There is a void.

Last edited:
Call me in 15 years..... who else could pull it off...I have been trying hard to think of someone... Timothy Olyphant & Keanu Reeves are too American, Sam Worthinton is too strong, Liam Neeson too tall and old, Hugh Jackman no, James McAvoy is too short, Jeremy Renner is way too short.... just no action actors out there currently, unless I am totally drawing a blank.... the only english available is Max Beasely and he just doesn't fit the role or Benedict Cumberbatch. There is a void.

There is no void. You cannot account for 15 years of actors that have not made it to the big screen yet. There are going to be other faces that show up. That is Hollywood. They have not got to be decided 15 years in advance. That is a way to premature of a schedule. What if the James Bond series is not even going anymore?

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom