Newish member

Auracle

Hi everyone.
Just wanted to say thank you for all your knowledge and ideas!!
The forum is awesome. :)

Thank you! I've always come to the forums whenever I have a question. Just reading the past posts had been very helpful when I got my first cham... and now... I'm addicted :eek:

It's a continuous source of knowledge and if that gets boring,...there's always great cham pics to review :p

I know, right? At the moment I'm trying to find some cool ideas for building a "hangout/playground" for my little guy to play on outside of his cage for an hour each day or so.

I know, right? At the moment I'm trying to find some cool ideas for building a "hangout/playground" for my little guy to play on outside of his cage for an hour each day or so.

Oh that sounds fun. What ideas do you have so far? What kind of cham do you have?

Oh that sounds fun. What ideas do you have so far? What kind of cham do you have?
I have an Ambilobe Panther (the one in my profile pic). I don't really have any solid ideas yet, but I'm thinking I want something with Climbing ropes, some sort of branches and maybe a fake tree or something for foliage. Do you have any ideas?

I have an Ambilobe Panther (the one in my profile pic). I don't really have any solid ideas yet, but I'm thinking I want something with Climbing ropes, some sort of branches and maybe a fake tree or something for foliage. Do you have any ideas?

Yea I suppose I have some ideas.
I have considered a bird gym/playground. The problem would be finding a large enough one with small enough branches.
But something like this..... with plants encorporated into it (or at least one big plant), that soft type rope and vines and cool stuff like that.

I considered it for photo shoots and things. But I can't imagine my lizards enjoying themselves outside their fortress for very long.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 138
Yea I suppose I have some ideas.
I have considered a bird gym/playground. The problem would be finding a large enough one with small enough branches.
But something like this..... with plants encorporated into it (or at least one big plant), that soft type rope and vines and cool stuff like that.

I considered it for photo shoots and things. But I can't imagine my lizards enjoying themselves outside their fortress for very long.
That's definitely what I was wanting for photoshoots too! Do you know where you can get those?

Yea. You can find them online by searching wooden bird gym.
This company has some really big ones that are seriously expensive. But worth it if it works. But they make smaller table top sizes too. I guess I wouldn't necessarily want it to go all the way to the floor anyway. I don't know brainstorming needed.
A&E Cage Co. Here's a link to the big ones. But I think they're like $500. Which is nothing compared to what I've spend already lol.

http://www.aecageco.com/Products/Floor-Stands/

That's definitely what I was wanting for photoshoots too! Do you know where you can get those?

Yea. You can find them online by searching wooden bird gym.
This company has some really big ones that are seriously expensive. But worth it if it works. But they make smaller table top sizes too. I guess I wouldn't necessarily want it to go all the way to the floor anyway. I don't know brainstorming needed.
A&E Cage Co. Here's a link to the big ones. But I think they're like $500. Which is nothingcompared to what I've spend already lol.

http://www.aecageco.com/Products/Floor-Stands/

Back
Top Bottom