Newest addition!!!

Awesome lookin little man.. great color for only four months, and pretty damn big, too. Enjoy him!

Looking awesome already! I love the Kammer kids. I got an Ambanja from them and he is turning out beautiful too. I don't think you can wrong with one of their chams!

Congrats! He's very handsome. What is he, an Ambi? I'm not that up to date on my Kammerflage breeders lol
Thanks Olimpia! Yes, he is an ambilobe.

Congrats on your new sweet looking little man,he's going to grow up to be quite handsome.
Love his colors
Thank you! We can't wait to see how he turns out.

Awesome lookin little man.. great color for only four months, and pretty damn big, too. Enjoy him!
He has a great appetite so I think that's why haha. I need to weigh him today.

Looking awesome already! I love the Kammer kids. I got an Ambanja from them and he is turning out beautiful too. I don't think you can wrong with one of their chams!
I agree, the Kammers are awesome. Who was your ambanja's sire?

Sweet! I have his brother! This is Azazel last week. He was hatched in October.

Attachments

• IMG_0742.jpg
    IMG_0742.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 92
Awesome looking 4 month old. And what a great added bonus with him being friendly.

Thanks! I love all your photos. I wish I can get you to take some pictures of my dogs :)
I'm super relieved that he's friendly. My other panther was "difficult" to say the least for the first 8 months.

Back
Top Bottom