Newbie on the block...

trucker88

hi all.. New cham owner here and I'm wondering if my lil guy will end up being a blue or red bar Ambilobe.. He is only 3 months old & I've had in 3 weeks now. i know he still have to get his color in... but at this age looking at his photos can any give a good guess.. red or blue ill love him just the same but I'm still wondering... thanks..

Attachments

• 20130825_144833-1.jpg
    20130825_144833-1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 20130825_144444-1.jpg
    20130825_144444-1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 125
He could end up either.

Ive seen panthers start out as red bar, and turn into blue bars 6 months later.

But he does not look 3 months old in that picture.

Id put him closer to 6 months.

He could end up either.

Ive seen panthers start out as red bar, and turn into blue bars 6 months later.

But he does not look 3 months old in that picture.

Id put him closer to 6 months.

I would have to agree, much older than three months.

thanks so much for the reply guys.. Aug 2nd was when i got the first set of pics which was a few days before i got him and the breeder had him label 10 weeks at the time.. it does look to me like he is much older in that 3 month pic.. i think the breeder may have goof on his age... still so happy with my lil guy.. and ill keep you guys posted on the colors that comes out.. thanks again..

lol its almost like Christmas morning.. you have an idea of what's in the box but you're just not sure what color that sweater is gonna be.. i got my cham from "The Chameleon Company" and he was Sired by Bonaroo which is a red-bar.. these guys have awesome chams for an even more awesome price... but like u said its toss up on the color he ends up being :)

Back
Top Bottom