New York Reptile Expo

Hello all. Is the NY reptile expo a good place to purchase a chameleon. I bought a jackons from the long island reptile expo 3 weeks ago that recently passed due to inntestinal infection. The vet who did the autopsy said he could have had it when i bought him and keep developing, or it could have been a bad batch of crickets i feed him from petsmart(which is what i think). Let me know if you guys would recommend it. Another option i have is a store called repxotica in long island.

I would say stop in and see the business and ask questions before you purchase. Repxotica is in West Islip, NY on Udall Rd (right across from where Higbie Lane merges with it). If you take Sunrise Hwy to the Deer Park Ave exit (from the west) or the 5th Ave exit (coming from the east) you will see Udall Rd. Go south about a mile and it will be on the left in the Best Yet shopping Center. It is right next to Ziegler's Deli (great place for a sandwich :D). Not sure of your age, but there was a great Bar just on the other end of the parking lot called The Water Works. I think it is now Farrell's, but they used to have live music and a great crowd. Also, right across the street is Higbie Bagels... Oh how I miss those bagels :rolleyes:. Last time I was in NY they were closed because a car drove through the side of the building :mad:. But anyway, it is always worth the trip to see first hand how the animals look. I'd call first to see what type of inventory they have before making a trip.

Ok ill check out that resource. Ive been to repxitica before i have bought feeders from them. They are the closest place to me that sells hornworms and feeders of that nature.

It's all depends on what you're looking for? I go all the time just to pick-up supply most of the time they wild collected animals some times you find CB veiled or Panther..

I went to repxotica to see what they have. The have a quadricornis and some baby panthers. Im gonna buy from they because i feel more comfortable with it. Still gonna go to the expo for some discounted supplies.

Back
Top Bottom