New YL Parson's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamest0o0, Feb 12, 2018.

1. jamest0o0

jamest0o0 Chameleon Enthusiast

Just wanted to post this guy and give a big thanks to @Action Jackson for holding him for so long(better part of a year!). Craig answered every question I could think of as well and has checked in regularly to see how my new Parsons is doing. It's easy to see he cares a lot about his chameleons and I'm glad I purchased from him.

As for the cham, he took a couple weeks to settle in, but doesn't seem shy at all now. He's taking food from my hands and doesn't seem bothered by my presence. He's been eating everyday and enjoys the basking light a lot. Right now I have him in a dragonstrand atrium until he gets larger.

If any other Parsons keepers want to get in touch with me, send a message. I'd be happy to talk chams and share any husbandry notes.

Attached Files:

2. jamest0o0

jamest0o0 Chameleon Enthusiast

Forgot to add the pictures lol, been awhile.

3. JacksJill

JacksJill Chameleon Enthusiast

Congratulations! He's very handsome.

jamest0o0 likes this.
  4. Twitchet

Twitchet Chameleon Enthusiast

Congratulations, he’s beautiful, hope you have many happy times ahead with him.

jamest0o0 likes this.
  5. savage13

savage13 Avid Member

92580317-B534-4ED2-9D2D-6E7595CB08FB.jpeg Beautiful male.. I have his sister...

6. Motherlode Chameleon

Motherlode Chameleon Chameleon Enthusiast

Congratulations and thanks for posting pictures of your CH Yellow Lip Calumma parsonii parsonii! It is great having more of CB and CH Calumma parsonii ssp. and phases on the Chameleon Forums. I am awaiting a mature pair and some fertile eggs to contribute to the cause.

Best Regards
    Jeremy A. Rich

jamest0o0 likes this.
  7. Graves923

Graves923 Avid Member

Wow. I love Parsons chameleons. They look like their color patterns are airbrushed on their skin.

jamest0o0 likes this.
  8. ColorificChameleons

ColorificChameleons Established Member

So handsome! Congrats!

9. nightanole

nightanole Avid Member

Hmmm this or a focus with 100k miles on it...

I know which one will be worth more in 10 years :)

10. Dürja

Dürja New Member

Fantastic animal! I can't wait to get a Parson's one of these days.