New Year = New Monty Pics!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
A few pics of my gorgeous Monty taken today. He is such a chilled, relaxed little cham. I love him to bits! :D

UncleMontysaur.jpg

Sunbeams.jpg

MrLoveable.jpg

HappyChappy.jpg

50shadesofgreen.jpg

Awww Tiff. my heart melts whenever I see that adorable lil face!

Such a handsome fella!!

There is a reason monty won the photo contest this month! (congrats) Monty could steal the heart of a rock, he sure has stolen mine and it isn't totally a rock when it comes to chams.:D

Thanks everyone! I was so surprised to actually win! Monty's all grown up but that one baby pic will always be my favourite!

I love Monty! His cute little face inspired me to get my male jackson Reggie... Monty, besides my chams, remains my favorite chameleon on the forums :)

Do you do anything at shed time to help him prevent retained skin? My little Reggie really has a hard time with shedding and I have to shower him and use a q-tip to help gently remove skin from around his horns and spikes..

He usually gets some stuck around his rostral horn and his toes, but nothing major. Having said that, this last partial shed a couple of weeks back was the best and cleanest one yet - only one 'spike' retained on his back. At the time we were going through a cold, dry spell of weather with low ambient humidity outside too and it worried me, but it was his best shed in a while!

Back
Top Bottom