new veiled chameleon i want to know if i have everything right.

just the uvb because the vendor that sold him to me told me thats all i would need for a while because he is little and i only dusted them with d3 because that is all i have for the moment i have to feed my bearded pygmies with d3

What brand of d3 is it?
You might not need to get anything else.

Your cham looks great! Try ficus benjimina for a plant. You can get them at Home Depot for about 12 bucks. The make great plants for chams and they have plenty of leaves for them to hide in! :)

What a sweet tiny teacup you have. I can just see her in a child's tea set, looking out over the rim. Congrats.

psi - the type of d3 calcium i use is zoo med's reptivite

tyler33 - thanks ill check it out

laurie - yea he is abs adorable!!! he just ate a few crickets for breakfast ! haha

kinyonga - yes i give my bearded pygmy chams. d3 at most feedings

Reptivite isn't a Calcium supplement, it's a multi-vitamin supplement.

I'd definitely recommend getting a pure calcium supplement (no d3).

i went out today and i baught some greens at dollar tree :) and i baught the calcium he needed all i need is a digital thermometer
here are some pics of the new layout
i hope this is good enough i have more flowers and stuff if not

Attachments

• DSCF0362.jpg
    DSCF0362.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCF0363.jpg
    DSCF0363.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 122
It looks much better!! A couple of things...is the plant you put in there real or fake? If it is real you need to make sure it is cham safe. Veilds are plant munchers! Secondly, the pot in which you have the plant-get some large river rocks and cover up the moss so your cham does not eat the moss accicdentally shooting at prey or intentionally cause he wants to eat it. that stuff is very stringy and could pose as a choking hazard. To the right of the cage I would get a little more foilage for him to hide out. Good improvement over yesterday!

It looks much better!! A couple of things...is the plant you put in there real or fake? If it is real you need to make sure it is cham safe. Veilds are plant munchers! Secondly, the pot in which you have the plant-get some large river rocks and cover up the moss so your cham does not eat the moss accicdentally shooting at prey or intentionally cause he wants to eat it. that stuff is very stringy and could pose as a choking hazard. To the right of the cage I would get a little more foilage for him to hide out. Good improvement over yesterday!

the only live plant in there is a pothos which i baught at the same vendor that i baught Henry from (thats what i named him :p) and im getting them ass soon as i get to home depot.
and thanks yesterday at like 3 i ran to the dollar store and the plants only costed me $3.21 :D

the only live plant in there is a pothos which i baught at the same vendor that i baught Henry from (thats what i named him :p) and im getting them ass soon as i get to home depot.
and thanks yesterday at like 3 i ran to the dollar store and the plants only costed me $3.21 :D

ok pothos are good! Looks like you are a bargain shopper!

Back
Top Bottom