New veiled and panther!!!!!!

Ambanja/nosy be cross panther and not sure on veiled, any info on what species of veiled would help. Thanks for looking!!!! Post pics of your veiled if you think you got the same lol.

http://s1204.photobucket.com/home/gogochameleon

What veiled are you talking about? The green hatchling on your thumb?

Other than that I see pictures of a panther chameleon and what appears to be a Mountain Sailfin Chameleon (Trioceros montium).

Other than that I see pictures of a panther chameleon and what appears to be a Mountain Sailfin Chameleon (Trioceros montium).

The little green guy is a Veiled... @OP- Where did you get a Veiled so young? He/she appears to be a week or two old.

Your other chameleons look good. Especially that T. montium :)

Ya that little green bug on my thumb is a veiled, never seen them that small either. The Veiled is showing cool colors to, some reds, and purple!?? Not a clue what type of Veiled he/she is. I thought he/she was a month but now Im thinking closer to two weeks. My Montium I rescued from a crap petstore here in town 5 months ago, I really lucked out with my montium, he is a very nice cham and friendly. I went to the same petstore yesterday and they had a adult Veiled laying on the ground in the corner and crappy glass tank! GOSH makes me made when they have bad care and at a petstore!!(I said something to management) I got my Panther and Veiled at Seattle Reptiles in Everett, Wa. The Veiled was in cage with at least 10+ other BABY Veiled and I got the veiled for only $60. I thought my Panther was small til I seen those. They have a great breeder that comes in and they have many reptiles. Any questions ask away.

Back
Top Bottom