New veil chams cage

More Pics
DSC02296.jpg

DSC02297.jpg

DSC02298.jpg

I've got the door frames built. still looking for a safe stain and water proofer.

Great looking enclosure. I'm sure the chams you put in there will love it tremendously.

I am building another one just like it. since I am gonna be buying all eco friendly stains, water proofers, sealants, primer's and We decided that doing an eco friendly rubberizer for completely sealing the inside this will allow us to seal the inside so there is absolutely no water damage. Mights as well make 2 cages.

Now my wife wants me to install water falls on both sides to stimulate drinking.

as you might not know I run water falls in my set ups and clean them once a day. both chams have responded well to the water falls. I only use ro/di water.

appaerently I am lucky none of my chams poo poo in thier water falls.

eco-terra makes the best water falls. pumps are a little crappy. sp when they go out I use rio pumps. they are used for fish tanks.

suggestions are always welcome! :D

oh forgot to keep the humidity up I found that repti-foggers are the best. I am working doing a DIY humidifier. when get one working the way it should I will post how to completely do it.

Man, that is a work of art for sure! My dh is building a large enclosure kind of like yours for my panther, I thought his was nice (which it is HMm HMM). Awesome job! :)

I think the bracing on the legs will really go along way as I build a somewhat similar outdoor enclosure and ended up having to add the braces later to beef it up. Can't wait to see it completed, looks great so far!

More pic's of the progress.
we desided to use the shinny screen. we feel that it would make the cage look to dark. hope you enjoy the new pics!
DSC02313.jpg

DSC02314.jpg

DSC02315.jpg

DSC02316.jpg

here's some update pic's
top and sides are screened along with eco friendly water proffer and stain
DSC02318.jpg

recycled plastic backing on the back, the sides ,bottom and front lip
DSC02319.jpg

drains
DSC02321.jpg

plumbing
DSC02320.jpg

I am putting egg crate on the bottom so the plants can drain.

Back
Top Bottom