New to this site and would like to introduce myself... Plus, I need some help...

therdeye

Hello everybody! My name is Mike and I am new to this site. I hope to learn from my fellow chameleon enthusies as well as help out in which ever form I can. However, I am not new to chameleon lovin'. I've kept and bred several different species before, but unfortunately I had to sell them due certain circumstances a few years back, but now I'm back and with what I think are some potential lines.

I already have a few questions for you guys... 1. What do you guys think of my panthers? Please check out my pics and let me know what you think... 2. Like I said, I've been out of the game for a bit and need some refreshing. How should I supplement these kids? What to use and how often???

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!!!

Mike

Pepe looks fabulous. What color for 6 months!

Dona looks like she could use some meat on her bones. I realize juveniles go through lanky looking periods, and that it may be the lighting, but she looks a little bony in places.

Your other female(s) look terrific.

Congratulations on your cham family and welcome to the forum!

It will help her a great deal if you give her her own enclosure.
It is not recommended to house these animals together (not even two females).
I am guessing she is the more submissive of the two and does not get everything she needs. Even if you are separating her to feed her, the stress will take a toll.

-Brad

Hello and welcome to the forums! I agree with Brad; you need to get those 2 females in seperate enclosures. To answer your supplements question; I would lightly dust using plain calcium without D3 at just about every feeding (everyother feeding if all are adults); lightly dust with calcium with D3 two to 3 times a month (depending on age, adults twice a month) and you need a multivitamin twice a month. May sure to gutload your feeders. What type of UVB light are you using? Jann

Back
Top Bottom