New to this, Need help making sure I am doing the right things.

@Kaizen That is a great idea for a mentorship, I am so new to all this and even though I am reading as much as I can I am still getting a little lost on how to help him the best. Nobody I know owns a chameleon so that is why I came here for help.
I’m very happy you’re amenable, and hopefully we have a mentorship program up and running soon. In the mean time, hit up the aforementioned members, and go through filling out the form below. It’s a wonderful exercise for both you and your Cham.

I’m very happy you’re amenable, and hopefully we have a mentorship program up and running soon. In the mean time, hit up the aforementioned members, and go through filling out the form below. It’s a wonderful exercise for both you and your Cham.
Further to my last, I’m a dummy, you already filled out the form. Kaizen has had too much to drink.

5.0 bulb included.
https://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-26053-Reptisun-Terrarium/dp/B00AQU8F2O/ref=sr_1_14?crid=1NMYONUTP4MLW&keywords=reptisun+5.0+uvb&qid=1575328687&sprefix=Reptis,aps,198&sr=8-14
27E95EBE-FE45-4442-92A2-F0615889616D.png

Back
Top Bottom