new to the forums and i need help very badly

Thank you I hope your right I'm very worried and I cant find any reasonable screen cages

you can but them online...the cost anywhere between 50-100 bucks if she's small you can get her one thats 3x3 feet..if you dont have the money but should get a larger one once she gets too big for it...i have a 6 foot trall fake tree and i leave to cage door open so my veil can come out and explore...i felt bad for him rubbing his face on the screen trying to get out...but cammy feel to scared to go on to the ground so he stays up in the tree...:D

OH YAY!!! buy one on Ebay you can get them pretty cheap and they ship it to you!!!...just make sure its new in the box...you dont want used ones because they might have bad stuff on them and most likely the old owners cammy died and trying to sell it...and what ever the cause of death was my be on the cage:D

I just made a 2 1/2 feet wide, 4 feet long 6 feet high out of PVC and screen and zip ties. Cost me around 50$.

i did that TOO!! when i first got mine!! i had no money but there was a few times he escaped!!! i used wood,screen and tumb tacks..i had finished nailed but they kept spliting the wood

Ill like the wire idea. I'm going to have to try it next time. I managed to not use any rope or ties at all last time.

How'd you manage that? I used like 300 ties and need more. Also my guy can slip through the second screen we bought, very annoying considering hes a Veiled (still a baby).

Back
Top Bottom