New to the forums and awaiting Panther

NorCalInvs

Hello, I am new to this forum and am also awaiting a new Cham. Got it from Lance who is also a member of this forum. Its a male from his cross group he is selling.
Sired by his very nice looking male Lucifer they are 87.5% Ambilobe and 12.5 % Ambanja. Normally I am not a fan of crosses as my main collection is high end Rhacodactylus Trachyrhyncus and Leachianus which I have been working with for 10 years. But I figured what the heck.
My first Cham was many years back and was a Veild and seeing my good friend Steve Cemelli at LeapinLeachies Parson's Cham got me back into it.

Hello and welcome! Well, anything Lucifer sires is going to be spectacular anyway, so who cares if he's a cross or not. Please post photos when you get him!

Hello and welcome! Well, anything Lucifer sires is going to be spectacular anyway, so who cares if he's a cross or not. Please post photos when you get him!

I will absolutely, he should be here this coming Wednesday morning so I am looking forward to it.

Oh and I agree with you 100% Lucifer is awesome and a great sire for offspring. I think I have the Panther fever b/c now I want Sambava, Nosy Be, Nosy Mitsu, more Ambilobe's

Ah yes. It's how it starts! I only wanted one chameleon, and now I have 6 a year later. I had to sell all my geckos to make room for the chameleons lol

Yes, welcome!

Pics are great when you can you'll have to be sure to put some up..... Lucifer babies are all as mentioned fantastic... I have never seen a bad one!
:D

Pics are great when you can you'll have to be sure to put some up..... Lucifer babies are all as mentioned fantastic... I have never seen a bad one!
:D

The little guy just arrived a few minutes ago. I am very excited and he looks really nice for being 3 months old. When he arrived and I opened the bag he was in I noticed he was in the middle of a shed so I put him immediately into his enclosure but did get one quick pic just as he came out. As I last check he is in the process of finishing his shed and has gotten much darker in color so I will post more pics when he settles in.

AmbilobeX.jpg

The little guy just arrived a few minutes ago. I am very excited and he looks really nice for being 3 months old. When he arrived and I opened the bag he was in I noticed he was in the middle of a shed so I put him immediately into his enclosure but did get one quick pic just as he came out. As I last check he is in the process of finishing his shed and has gotten much darker in color so I will post more pics when he settles in.

AmbilobeX.jpg

Welcome NorCalInvs and congrats on your new cham! He's awesome and your experience reminds me a lot of our own b/c Rico is a 4 month old Abilobe sired by Lucifer and when he arrived in the white bag he was going through a shed as well. Lance was great to work with and we couldn't be happier with Rico! Not sure what your little guy's name is but he certainly has a family resemblence - check out the pics in our album:

https://www.chameleonforums.com/members/rcutchens-albums-rico-s-world.html

Welcome again and I'll look for more pics later.

Here are a few pics I took tonight before we went lights out. He also did very well and ate a few crickets already which surprised me that he didnt refuse on the first night.

Being a daredevil with a little shed still left on his nose, lol.
AmbilobeX3.jpg

My Favorite Pic
AmbilobeX1.jpg

AmbilobeX4.jpg

AmbilobeX2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom