New to chameleons and need help!!!!!

ok i will see what i can do. The camera i have been using takes nothing but blurry pictures but i will be getting a new camera tonight or tomorrow so i will post more pictures then. Thanks for your help

Right now she appears to be a darker green/brown in color and looks to have bumps all on her side? I know that i have set the cage up right i just might have gotten a sickly cham to begin with =/

Are you sure the bumps on her side are not her ribs when she is puffing up or that she is not filled with eggs. If the bumps look close to the size of or a little smaller than the size of a marble then she may be gravid. If she was over fed and is obese it is a possibility that she is prolapsing because of being gravid. It happens every once in awhile when a fat female get ready to lay eggs. Although I doubt she was overfed if she came from petco as I ahve been in petco many many times and never seen any food in with anything there. Of course you could be lucky and have a decent person working teh herp department at yours. Once you get better pics of her belly/ butt we will be able to help you figure this out hopefully. A vet is still the best bet though incase it is serious.

Ok i will get better pictures up. BTW the uvb setup i am using is a full fixture by zilla.....im gunna bet thats not recommended lol. Thats what i was told to buy:mad:

Back
Top Bottom