Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
My two cresties - Splat, who is a 10 month old male,

Splat-Man.jpg

Back2.jpg

and Buffie who is a 6 month old female.

Dayshot4.jpg

Dayshot3.jpg

Splat is very beautiful. I would take a crestie that looks like him in a heartbeat. He also seems to be popular on the Pangea Forums. :)

LPR08

They are both so cute. They are so different yet both are sweet, not sure who my fav is. I go back and forth.:confused:

Beautiful! Buffie has the most feminine eye lashes:D
Doesn't she?! It was those eyelashes and that pale colour that first attracted me to her. She plodded up t the front of the tank and looked right at me and I just HAD to go back for her! When I went back to the shop to get her there were 4 in the tank and I wasn't sure I would recognise her, but I did! She was the third one shown to me and I knew as soon as I saw her eyes, despite her being in shed, that she was the one that I had seen before.:D

Splat is very beautiful. I would take a crestie that looks like him in a heartbeat. He also seems to be popular on the Pangea Forums. :)

LPR08
He is! I have been asked several times where I got him!

They are both so cute. They are so different yet both are sweet, not sure who my fav is. I go back and forth.:confused:
They have very different personalities too - Splat is so sweet and hops straight out onto my hand andis quite calm. Buffie however is more spirited and is a bit of a nutter! Although she is starting to calm down a bit when she's out now though!

Back
Top Bottom