New setup!!

Zizor

image.jpg

New cam setup! What do you think? (I plan for the pothos in the back to climb the back wall when it grows a bit more, and I don’t have a misting system yet.)

You’re on the right track, most of the plant coverage should be in the middle and top of the enclosure. I know it’s hard to hang plants. I have my Pothos hanging from dragon strand ledges supported on the bottom by some dowels. Also, what kind of chameleon do you have? Male/female?

Attachments

• 8211342C-5AD3-4AEA-9A0C-2B481613AA71.jpeg
    8211342C-5AD3-4AEA-9A0C-2B481613AA71.jpeg
    244.9 KB · Views: 94
Male, young veiled. The plants will grow out a lot more, I’ll try to hang some more higher up.

Last edited:
If you're having trouble hanging plants higher up, I'd suggest checking out Dragon Ledges. Or, you can go the route I did and whip up some lattices! Bamboo stakes and zipties - not the fanciest thing, but effective! Great for anchoring things to (branches, plant pots, etc), keeps pressure off the screen, AND provides vertical climbing for your cham! :)

20200106_141731.jpg

If you're having trouble hanging plants higher up, I'd suggest checking out Dragon Ledges. Or, you can go the route I did and whip up some lattices! Bamboo stakes and zipties - not the fanciest thing, but effective! Great for anchoring things to (branches, plant pots, etc), keeps pressure off the screen, AND provides vertical climbing for your cham! :)

View attachment 257137
Very beautiful, thank you! I don’t think the cage will ever be completely finished, there’s always more I could add or change. I wanna get some more plants in there eventually.

Back
Top Bottom