New Private Advanced Keeper Forum

So, what's going to happen to the old private advanced keeper forum??
I tried getting back into that today and for some reason it keeps redirecting me to the home page.. :-( So has it been replaced or have I been removed?:(

Thanks Brad! Just recieved my thumbprint scanner, Im going to enjoy participating in advanced chameleon keeper conversations!

I can't wait to get mine... It is going to be palced on my desk right next to my "Chameleon Haiku Oragami Boulder".:cool::D

After a long day at work this made me laugh. I just hope this comes with instructions for the super awesome secret handshake too.

you know, on a different site I used to use, they did actually have a premium member forum that only premium members could access.

didnt you know? this has existed for a while. none of you were invited and if you sent in money we kept it and bought more chameleons. in fact i dont think even brad passed the stringent awesomness requirement. ive been carrying on conversation with myself since 2007.

hasnt anyone ever wondered why i was a member since 2007 but never posted publicly till 2012?

Back
Top Bottom