New Plants and New Drainage setup..PICS

jonr

Ok i finally raised my cage up 5in and set it up to drain. I was sick of using towels in there also im getting a exo monsoon misting system tomorrow (ups) kinda slow... Also i put a Schefflera arboricola in there since my Hibiscus rosa-sinensis died...:mad: gotta say i love my new scheffiera in there it adds a lot of spots for ReUp(cham) to hid and drink. Its funny i let him free roam today a bit while setting up this and he was instant happiness :D u will see in the pics. Let me know what yall think thanks... also im going to take pics and video of the misting system im getting to keep a heads up ill also give my reviews if yall want:cool:

Attachments

• IMAG0724.jpg
    IMAG0724.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 210
  • IMAG0726-1.jpg
    IMAG0726-1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMAG0733.jpg
    IMAG0733.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 208
  • IMAG0734.jpg
    IMAG0734.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 221
  • IMAG0730.jpg
    IMAG0730.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 250
Cute little guy. Your cage looks good. What's up with the santa? I can't see the uvb light I hope you have one?

its funny how many posts there are for NOT placing a baby or juvi chameleon in an adult size habitat yet most of the pics i see are just that, 2-4 month old pets in 24x24x48 cages. now i dont feel so wrong for buying mine and waiting to come by mail to set up in my room.:D

shouldnt the cage be a LOT higher?

from what i have gathered is they like to be higher than us to feel safe.

shouldnt the cage be a LOT higher?

from what i have gathered is they like to be higher than us to feel safe.

i would like the cage to be higher but he gets what he gets and he dont throw a fit lol.... Na but on the real he is pretty high up has plenty of plants and food he has a happy life. The new mister is coming today so ill add pics with that attached. Yes its a garden gnome, and yes he is the protector of that house. I put him in there just as a laugh and i kinda liked him there so he is staying for now:cool: There is a uvb light in there its a compact though yeah yeah i know the long 5.0 or better but he gets what he gets lol, im going to replace it in the near future

Back
Top Bottom