New plant

Bomartin

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
A buddies of mine gave me one of her old plants. It looks to me like a pothos and was wondering if anyone could for sure identify it for me and if it's safe to add in my veiled chameleon's enclosure
Thanks a lot :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 105
It does look alot like a pothos, mine have white or lighter green patterns on some leaves, but to me that looks like a type of pothos ! Im not 100% sure though

Yes, it is a pothos. i have one in my chamy cage and it does very well but it needs plenty of light to sustain growth. Don't be afraid to trim back long runners. You can replant them (root nodes go below soil level) in same pot or for new pots that can be switched out. They are strong enough for chamys to climb on and will support their weight. They can safely chomp on the leaves without any fear. Needs next to no fertilizer just plenty of water and light. 20160305_135534.jpg

Yes, it is a pothos. i have one in my chamy cage and it does very well but it needs plenty of light to sustain growth. Don't be afraid to trim back long runners. You can replant them (root nodes go below soil level) in same pot or for new pots that can be switched out. They are strong enough for chamys to climb on and will support their weight. They can safely chomp on the leaves without any fear. Needs next to no fertilizer just plenty of water and light. View attachment 153917
I trimmed it last night and started a few new vines in smaller pots already. Veryyy excited to add it sully's cage give him some more stuff to munch on . thanks for the input, I like your set up btw

Back
Top Bottom