New picture of little man

MrHarris

Just thought I'd post a photo of John. Sorry to everyone who is sick of me posting pictures of him... I'm just a proud parent :D . They just grow up so fast!

PA071217.jpg

Wow. I honestly can never get enough of the photography section. Its chams like this that astonish me. :eek:

How old is he?

Wow! Only 3 months? My rb ambilobe will be 5 month old at the end of this month and he's barely showing some colors!:-(
I keep hearing you guys saying that they're growing so fast but for a cronicle impatient like me is never fast enough!:)
He looks great btw!

Thank you very much! I've tried to take at least 1 photo a week since I've had him.. In weekly time line you can see then incredible differences. Every time a friend comes over they think It's a different cham!

Thank you very much! I've tried to take at least 1 photo a week since I've had him.. In weekly time line you can see then incredible differences. Every time a friend comes over they think It's a different cham!

Ok, stop it now you're make me really jealous!;-)

Nuh-huh, there is NO way that guy is just 3 months old! :D You're lying to us right? Not only does he have extraordinary color but he looks huge! Honestly, if I had to bet money I'd say he's closer to 5-6. Especially if he's firing up for the ladies.

Nuh-huh, there is NO way that guy is just 3 months old! :D You're lying to us right? Not only does he have extraordinary color but he looks huge! Honestly, if I had to bet money I'd say he's closer to 5-6. Especially if he's firing up for the ladies.
Haha I promise! I received him from a close friend of mine here in OC. Here is the thread he started when they were hatching https://www.chameleonforums.com/babies-61477/ . Do people really lie about their chams age often? I mean I'm not trying to get him into a bar or anything :)

haha I didn't take it that way. I just hear it a lot on this forum. It makes me a proud owner. His rate of development is another reason why I take so many photos of him. It's just unbelievable sometimes.

Lol sneak him into a bar.

I can vouch John Stamos is no older than 4 months. My Little brother is the owner of John Stamos' older brother. He named the little guy Jupiter. Jupiter hatched first out of the clutch on May 26, 2011 and John promply follwed about 2 weeks later. Jupiter is about 13 inches, close to 14 inches.

This is Jupiter yesterday-
IMG_00000145.jpg

I am pretty sure John Stamos is my favorite chameleon name i have ever heard.

He puts the real John Stamos to shameeee ;)

I am pretty sure John Stamos is my favorite chameleon name i have ever heard.

He puts the real John Stamos to shameeee ;)
"Have mercy" as the real John Stamos would say ;). You guys are incredibly nice. I hope to get a good shot of him to enter the photo contest for this month! Lots of beautiful looking chams out there to compete with though. Wish me luck!

I was able to snap a new one today of his progressing colors.. It's not the best of pictures but I was amazed by the colors he was showing and wanted to share.
PA091242.jpg

Back
Top Bottom