New pics 2

Some more new pics of different, not new chameleons.

Charlie, CH melleri

DSC_0771.jpg

Leah, hoehnelli

DSC_0791.jpg

Edward, ambanja

DSC_0838.jpg

NOOO WHHYYYY!!!?????

DO YOU TORTURE ME WITH SUCH BEAUTIFUL, REMARKABLE PICTURES:eek:

EVERYONE KNOWS I LOVE CH/CB BABY MELLERI!!!!!:eek:

you are quite the photographer and cham keeper:):D:cool:

oh my gosh Edward is just spectacular!!! And the other two, well they have the cutest darn noses I ever saw and are beautiful also!!!

oh my gosh Edward is just spectacular!!! And the other two, well they have the cutest darn noses I ever saw and are beautiful also!!!

Motion seconded! Edward is crazy the red is soo bright! And your pictures are too good haha what camera do you use?

Motion seconded! Edward is crazy the red is soo bright! And your pictures are too good haha what camera do you use?

i third that motion:cool:

and yeah..wat camera?

and love the red spots on his tail:D

and the hoehnelli looks egyptian to me ^__^ (cute little girl)

How many more beautiful chameleons are you keeping from us?? All you have shown are just stunning, you do a phenomenal job with your chams.

Absolutely gorgeous !!:D I adore Melleri, but would never have the confidence to get one :eek: They are all such stunning chams and I am so jealous :D:)

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments! You all are very generous!

@Laurie, there are a few more that I didn't make pics of...

I have more than one camera, the main one is a Canon Rebel XTi.

I already told you on facebook, but Edward is so beautiful. He's super unique, I wasn't sure what locale he was. And so are the others, they're beautiful too. I love your little white girl and how cute your baby is.

Ammmmazing!

Awweee... a new Charlie pic! He is just the most adorable thing ever! They are all gorgeous and the pics are great too... thanks for sharing! :D

Back
Top Bottom