New photo of male ambilobe

pantherkid2

Established Member
This is my 7 month old ambilobe.. He gets real mad when i try to take him from his new schefflera tree i just got him...:d

Attachments

• cham 001.jpg
    cham 001.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 171
  • cham 002.jpg
    cham 002.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 164
  • cham 003.jpg
    cham 003.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 174
  • cham 004.jpg
    cham 004.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 147
  • cham 005.jpg
    cham 005.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 165
Wow great colors... He is looking great Pantherkid2.... and sweet you live in humble I live in Katy not to far away from you...

I purchased this guy from the chameleon company from jim.. I was kind of worried how he would turn out becuz he's CH.. But I'm very amazed at how he's turning out.. He'll need a female in a few months

he actually have an cage but he rather be out of it wandering around in this little free range set up I have here.. It funny because sometimes I walk in and he's on the bamboo stick looking out of the window like he's trying to plan his get away..LOL

he actually have an cage but he rather be out of it wandering around in this little free range set up I have here.. It funny because sometimes I walk in and he's on the bamboo stick looking out of the window like he's trying to plan his get away..LOL

He looks healthy to me!!!!! My guys love the window, too. They will sit in the window and look out for hours.

:D If you are looking to buy, check out the classifieds. You'll need to Private message them since you are new. Just click on their profile(name).

Back
Top Bottom