New pet

I'm not the best with sexing the bugs :unsure:, but good karma looks to have had you covered! I just turn mine over looking for the egg pouch like she said

@GoodKarma19 @jamest0o0 so I have sexed them both to be female. The leaf like pattern on the bottom of the legs are visible on both isopods
6C9EA867-5BBD-4422-A312-0A325E1BB451.jpeg

It's hard to tell, but the angle on those last 5 segments is pretty sharp - you might have males! If they're females they're not gravid, and im not great at sexing unless they're already preggers haha! :LOL:

I see them everyday out back... But all you messed up my childhood memories. I no longer go awwww a rolly polly. I say wow check out the CUC.
Me too! I was out hiking today, and actually stopped at a damp spot, and looked under the leaf litter to see the CUC. Lots of isopods, springtails, etc right there. I just watched. My husband thinks I've gone crazy.

When I was a little kid. I catch any living creatures I can find. From orchid mantis nymphs to tadpoles, from dragonfly nymphs to termites. And unfortunately since I was a kid I don't know anything better, so they receive bad husbandry. My first herp was a fire belly newt, he/she died from old age.

Me too! I was out hiking today, and actually stopped at a damp spot, and looked under the leaf litter to see the CUC. Lots of isopods, springtails, etc right there. I just watched. My husband thinks I've gone crazy.
Thats what happened today. I was talking to my husband when I seen the second isopod on the ground
When I was a little kid. I catch any living creatures I can find. From orchid mantis nymphs to tadpoles, from dragonfly nymphs to termites. And unfortunately since I was a kid I don't know anything better, so they receive bad husbandry. My first herp was a fire belly newt, he/she died from old age.
i was a very young child when a family member gave us a tortoise my mother didn’t get the lights it needed so it died. I recently asked her about it and she was surprised I remembered

Back
Top Bottom