New owner of baby veiled named Norbert

Uh Brandon you might wanna get your facts strait YOU can't feed a chameleon wax worms or meal worms..... Tdal13 look in the Veiled chameleon care sheet for info. Meal worms and wax worms are high in fat and are hard to digest in the stomach of a cham, plus most chams don't just eat greens in a bowl or something, put a live plant in the cage of the cham or feed the greens to the crickets.

Appropriately sized feeders, like micro superworms (only occasionally), freshly hatched silkworms and hornworms, small butterworms, black soldier fly larvae, blue bottle fly spikes, isopods, baby roaches (red runner, orange headed, ivory headed, dubia cannot climb or fly), isopods, and fruit flies if small enough

make sure you supplement with calcium no d3 a few times a week and with d3 every two weeks along with multivitamin once every 2 weeks, be careful and more watchful when you feed treats such as hornworms, superworms and others that aren't their staple diet because chameleons can become picky, just every once in a while give them maybe a hornworm. silk worms are also very high in nutrients as are roaches, BSF, BSFL and crickets.

make sure you supplement with calcium no d3 a few times a week and with d3 every two weeks along with multivitamin once every 2 weeks, be careful and more watchful when you feed treats such as hornworms, superworms and others that aren't their staple diet because chameleons can become picky, just every once in a while give them maybe a hornworm. silk worms are also very high in nutrients as are roaches, BSF, BSFL and crickets.
Hi, i'm new to this site and I just purchased a 4 week old Male veiled chameleon, if anyone has anything I to tell me about feeding send anything at all.... I would love to hear it! My little buddy is picky and won't eat right now which is scaring me! He ate a small worm this morning but that's it..

Hi, i'm new to this site and I just purchased a 4 week old Male veiled chameleon, if anyone has anything I to tell me about feeding send anything at all.... I would love to hear it! My little buddy is picky and won't eat right now which is scaring me! He ate a small worm this morning but that's it..

Please make your own thread and we will be happy to help you! It gets too confusing to follow along when threads get resurrected from months ago and hi-jacked

Back
Top Bottom