New Nosy Be youngster

Ash

Hey all,

Here's a few pics of my newest edition, a young Nosy Be Panther. Such a gorgeous little boy, he's already starting to get patches of the turquoise colour as you can see in the first couple of photos!

Cheers

Ash

14082007344.jpg

14082007345.jpg

14082007351.jpg

14082007356.jpg

And my favourite picture..

14082007358.jpg

Hey Ash, nice Nosy Be.
How old is he? And where did you get him?

He's approx. 2 months old. He was born late June! I got him from a breeder in the UK.

And thank you Cow Chick, he's awesome. Just like a little child, hyperactive and causing trouble :D

Ash

I've got him on small Locust at the moment . they are about 1cm long, thats the max size, I usually did out the smaller ones.

Cheers

Ash

He's a beautiful little boy. Do you have a name for him yet? Lots of color for his age too :) You are so lucky being able to get the locusts where you are. I wish I could find a source for live ones here. I tried years ago. I keep Tree Monitors and they would love some live juicy locusts. They must be something the USDA wants to keep from being introduced here in the USA. A nice food item for your little one for sure!

Thank you :D

Yeah his name is 'Flynn' after the frontman of my favourite band Machine Head!

Locust are pretty common here, its the main thing I feed this little guy and my Male Veiled :D

Cheers

Ash

Back
Top Bottom