NEW Nosy Be from the Kammer's!!

chamcapture

Got this guy on Thursday from the Kammer's "Gwindor" line!! He is only 5 months old and already BLUE as the dickens!!

stahp, all your chams make me jealous :) seriously though, your banjas are amazing too

Thanks man!! Yea, I have a soft spot for banjas. They are definitely my favorite locale!! I have this guy in the classified section right now for $200 and only had a few bites...can't figure that one out!! He is only 3.5 months old and look at all that color already!! If he doesn't sell this weekend I am pulling him and keeping him til he colors up some more.

Wow, he is impressive for his age.

Do you know the moms side? I have a female from "Gwindor" and Ava
That is about 4 months and is one of the prettiest females I have seen, especially for how young she is.

Wow, he is impressive for his age.

Do you know the moms side? I have a female from "Gwindor" and Ava
That is about 4 months and is one of the prettiest females I have seen, especially for how young she is.
No, I don't know who the dame is.
so much blue :) I wonder if my Nosy will be that blue in a month?
I can tell you, if you want BLUE you have to pay for it!! This guy was hatched on 11/20/12 and yours was hatched on 11/24/12 which makes them the same age!! You can see the difference in BLUE between the two. You know the old saying,"you get what you pay for" it really applies with chameleons!! Yours is beautiful none the less. No such thing as an ugly panther chameleon in my book!!

No, I don't know who the dame is.

I can tell you, if you want BLUE you have to pay for it!! This guy was hatched on 11/20/12 and yours was hatched on 11/24/12 which makes them the same age!! You can see the difference in BLUE between the two. You know the old saying,"you get what you pay for" it really applies with chameleons!! Yours is beautiful none the less. No such thing as an ugly panther chameleon in my book!!

i have a female from ava and gwindor shes only 3 1/2 months old and showing great colors!!!

Back
Top Bottom