New Moderator

I'm very pleased to announce that @Decadancin has become the newest moderator and staff member at Chameleon Forums. Michael has been an active member since 2012 and is well respected by the community. Most of you probably already know him or at least recognize the name. He is a very nice guy who will approach conflicts fairly and treat everyone with respect.

Please welcome our new moderator and thank him for volunteering to help improve the community.
Congratulations and thank you for all of your help and support.(y)

^^^^^^ I like that smiley. Why is it not on the list of emoticons we can use? Is there a secret list of cool emoticons only available to the moderators?

Anyways,
Congrats to Michael! Truly a blessing to have people who help run these forums. (y)

It is available, along with a faw others. I'll get you the link to Codes later when I'm home. That one is : followed by the word geek followed by :
We are only allowed to use the Moderator only emoticons with other Moderators :alien:
(Just kidding ;):ROFLMAO:)

Edit: @trickedoutbiker
Now that I'm not on a tiny phone, here's the link...

https://www.chameleonforums.com/help/smilies

Last edited:
Congratulations! and like Ben Parker said 'With great power comes great responsibility' ...

I see what you did there ;). Don't worry, I know the responsibility, and I will do my best to do what is best for our awesome community!

Wonderful, one more person to close my threads and delete my posts...

Seriously though, thank you for the thankless job you signed up for!

Wonderful, one more person to close my threads and delete my posts...

Seriously though, thank you for the thankless job you signed up for!

Actually, they are developing a separate division to handle the editing of your content. They would not trust just one Moderator to do this. I hope to be eligible to apply for that position in a few months because I hear the pay is much better and the schedule is basically 9 to 5.

Thanks for the Thanks!!! :D

Actually, they are developing a separate division to handle the editing of your content. They would not trust just one Moderator to do this. I hope to be eligible to apply for that position in a few months because I hear the pay is much better and the schedule is basically 9 to 5.

Thanks for the Thanks!!! :D

Ha ha I'm pretty sure neither Dayna nor Chris want to edit my posts anymore, that falls on the new guy. I just noticed there is a serious Mod deficiency I feel sorry for you guys.

Ha ha I'm pretty sure neither Dayna nor Chris want to edit my posts anymore, that falls on the new guy. I just noticed there is a serious Mod deficiency I feel sorry for you guys.

Desperate times call for desperate measures! (ie: trusting me to do this :)) I have to look for fine print in my contract... wait, where did my copy go???

Congrats! I think that's awesome and you're a very good pick! Every time I see your "username" I'm very curious what you have to say/what your advice is. Thank you for all that you do and the time you devote to this forum.

Congrats! I think that's awesome and you're a very good pick! Every time I see your "username" I'm very curious what you have to say/what your advice is. Thank you for all that you do and the time you devote to this forum.

Thank you! I'm usually curious what I'm going to say as well ;):rolleyes:! Glad to offer my time and help out!

Back
Top Bottom