Smeagol

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I had just losted my veiled of 5yrs (my 1st cham) on April 7th, very heart breaking as you all know im sure. He was back and forth to the vet for 4 months, and I'm convinced she wasn't as knowledgeable about chameleons as I would have liked. Anyway I found this sight maybe 2 days before he died, and learned so much from reading these last couple of weeks, so I wanted to thank everyone for that.

I just got a juvi ambilobe from Screameleons at the reptile show last weekend. He is a real cutie, named Jack. Right now he is in a screen enclosure about 13 X 13 X 24, I'm not really sure how old he is, but he is about 3" snout to vent. I will also try to attach a pic of him to see if anyone can tell me the approx. age. I'm thinking about 4-5 months. I know I should have asked them at the show, but i was all to excited and was making sure he looked very healthy. My other question is, I have another enclosure 30" X 30" X 48", I'm just wondering when I can move him into a bigger cage. Thanks
25i3e35.jpg

Back
Top Bottom