New member of the family

Dano650

Just purchased this little guy. He's around 2 months old. He is always grumpy or super aggressive. :(

Attachments

• IMG_3541.JPG
    IMG_3541.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3540.JPG
    IMG_3540.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 110
He doesn't even have good days lol. But I just don't try to handle him. The only time I reach into his cage is to feed him. Hopefully it'll change a little as he gets older

He's very cute! I love it when they are that little. He looks like he will be a handsome boy when he grows up.

My panther Flint was very aggressive with me for almost a year, and I got him at 2 months old too. I would inch closer every day and slowly get to the point where I could hold a worm for him and he didn't freak out. Then one magical day he took it from me. He hasn't really looked back - he now climbs up onto me in the morning for a shower and to free range for a little bit every other day. The key for him was going slowly and never ever forcing him to do something he didn't want to.

Good luck with your little cutie :)

He's very cute! I love it when they are that little. He looks like he will be a handsome boy when he grows up.

My panther Flint was very aggressive with me for almost a year, and I got him at 2 months old too. I would inch closer every day and slowly get to the point where I could hold a worm for him and he didn't freak out. Then one magical day he took it from me. He hasn't really looked back - he now climbs up onto me in the morning for a shower and to free range for a little bit every other day. The key for him was going slowly and never ever forcing him to do something he didn't want to.

Good luck with your little cutie :)

Thank you. I'll definitely not force him into anything. Just take it day by day. He's a cool little guy though. He eats like crazy. Feeding on dubias and crickets. Not so much a fan of silks or hornworms.

Just so you know I wasn't implying that you would force him into anything! I've just heard of people physically picking up their chameleons and I always thought that was a bad way to try and gain trust. I'm glad he's doing so well.....maybe he just likes the crunch right now :p

Just so you know I wasn't implying that you would force him into anything! I've just heard of people physically picking up their chameleons and I always thought that was a bad way to try and gain trust. I'm glad he's doing so well.....maybe he just likes the crunch right now :p

Haha I know you weren't, I was just saying. :)

Back
Top Bottom