New member Husbandry form

Yes Yes Yes 👍 has agreed to me in ooo
Welcome to the forum. You will want to test your humidity and temps in the cage. I would not have open water to the enclosure but that is just me... chams do not swim well... This is a good accurate website for proper husbandry https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-husbandry-program-getting-started-with-chameleons/
thank you yes I’ve listed the humidity and temperature is above , he does not have access to the open water area, it’s a screen separate Compartment . Thank you for the link I will definitely check it out I appreciate your time ..

Feedings 1, 2, 3 you’ll use the Earth Pro A
Feeding 4 is the Calcium Pro-mg
Feedings 5, 6, 7 Earth Pro A
Feeding 8 is RevitaliseD3
The Arcadia schedule goes by feedings rather than days. Some feed their chameleons daily, some every other day and some 3 times a week. Feeding frequency usually goes by age and gender of the cham. I used the Arcadia regimen for a while but stopped as it got way too confusing for me to keep track of with multiple chams on different feeding schedules (plus other reptiles with their own feeding and supplement regimens).
Perfect thank you so much , I know that took a lot of effort to write . I just want you to know I appreciate you took the time . Pretty awesome human you are

Lots of good people here on the forums. Stay in touch and keep us updated!
I’m finding that out .. Such a different experience now that we have the Internet . As stated before I had quite a few chameleons in the late 70s 80s , but we were just wingin It . Some thrived some not so much , i’m truly amazed at how far it’s come . I’m so excited to get back into it 😊

Back
Top Bottom