New member, Help!

I know this is not about chams, but as a new member, I'm confused about where I post my questions. On my profile it says I'm new so I cant post anything. I want to know when, how, and where do I post chameleon questions on the forum. Thanks!

You should be able to click on the forums, for example : General Discussion, Health, Breeding, ect. and then post your question there. There is alot of great people on here willing to help out. Keep playing around on the site and you'll get the hang of it.

I know this is not about chams, but as a new member, I'm confused about where I post my questions. On my profile it says I'm new so I cant post anything. I want to know when, how, and where do I post chameleon questions on the forum. Thanks!

But you just posted, I'm now confused o_O Besides all that.....Welcome!

Lol I wasn't exactly sure if this was the right place to post so I asked. I have it all figured out now.

Good deal! This is an awesome place to gain knowledge. Do not hesitate to ask for help, there are very knowledgeable folks on here willing to help and answer questions.

Back
Top Bottom