NEW LLLREPTILE Store now open! Mission Valley - San Diego!

LLLReptile

Established Member
Site Sponsor
LLLReptile & Supply has bought Reptile City on Mission Gorge Road in Mission Valley / San Diego next to Qualcomm Stadium and SDSU! It is NOW an LLLReptile with BIG CHANGES to come!

Grand opening sales will be in mid July with HUGE specials, FREE stuff at the door, raffles with awesome FREE prizes and tons more.

6628 Mission Gorge Road. San Diego, CA. If you are going to the San Diego Super Reptile Show this weekend - stop by our booth for some cool scratch off coupons for the store too!

www.LLLReptile.com

LLLReptile & Supply has bought Reptile City on Mission Gorge Road in Mission Valley / San Diego next to Qualcomm Stadium and SDSU! It is NOW an LLLReptile with BIG CHANGES to come!

Grand opening sales will be in mid July with HUGE specials, FREE stuff at the door, raffles with awesome FREE prizes and tons more.

6628 Mission Gorge Road. San Diego, CA. If you are going to the San Diego Super Reptile Show this weekend - stop by our booth for some cool scratch off coupons for the store too!

www.LLLReptile.com

YES! You have no idea how happy this makes me... *sigh* Only a 5 minute drive from me. :D See you guys at the show tomorrow!

How about a store a little bit north - like in Orange County? The drive to Oceanside isn't bad but if I didn't have to spend money on gas I could buy more stuff!

Congrats on the new store!

I would like to place an order for a LLL in Las Vegas please... LG size, with lots of chameleons, easy on the spiders with extra crickets please.

just went today..still changing some things around and getting set up in the LLLreptile style..i would guess by the end of the week they will have product set up, and MUCH more animals available...still get alot of crickets for 2 bucks!!(needed some more breeders :) )

congratulations

www.LLLReptile.com

Triple AAA for you it will be a perfect reptile and live food store for us at south of 1-8, trips to Escondido was to much gas, my best regards and have a lll plenty selling days.

Is there a phone number for this location yet? it still hasent been updated on google maps for location and contact info..

but i went in today..excellent set up, very clean, friendly, and lots of supplies!!

Back
Top Bottom