New lllreptile enclosure

Finally got my new enclosure for my Jackson's and I must say it is better then expected, it is the 18x18x36. Pretty simple to set up and came out really sturdy. Let me know what you think...btw i have a bowl at the bottom to collect water until i can get some holes drilled in

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 186
Get a nice 2.5 ft schefflerra for that cage. It will fill in the empty space and help to keep the humidity at an acceptable level for him. I like the way you used the manzanita and fake stuff though. I'd just add a plant or two to fill it in and give it a natural look.

Yeah i'm definitely looking into getting real plants but i'm waiting to move out of my apartment first, so hopefully in 2 months ill be able too. What are some other plants you would recommend that are easy to care for?

is that the aluminum screen or black mesh laundry hamper kind? also was it the kit with vines and lights set up or just the cage itself?

How are you setting up your drainage? Did you buy the screen cage tray collector?

Yea i bought the tray and im waiting to get a drill so i can put some holes in the center. The water tends to accumulate in the center so i plan to just put a few holes around the center so it drains into the tray

is that the aluminum screen or black mesh laundry hamper kind? also was it the kit with vines and lights set up or just the cage itself?

It's the aluminum screen and no i just bought the enclosure, lll had an awesome deal for the 18x18x36 for 55$:)

Back
Top Bottom