New leopard gecko baby!

Ares05

Chameleon Enthusiast
Meet Nebula (Shortened to Nebbie)
IMG_1213.jpeg

IMG_1212.jpeg

I have small hands... he is absolutely tiny!
He's a Bold Bell W/Y baby that I got from BHB Reptiles. They have very high quality animals and service was great. Ive been keeping leopard geckos for over 6 years and they are honestly one of my favorite reptiles despite their simplicity (not referring to their markings of course!). Very happy to add this little guy to my reptile family!

Attachments

• IMG_1212.jpeg
    IMG_1212.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1213.jpeg
    IMG_1213.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 90
Congrats! But I can’t see any pics. I wanna see the baby! 🥺
I absolutely love leopard geckos. They are just the sweetest and prettiest little critters. 🥰
Yes! My oldest girl sunshine (6) is the sweetest thing. I love all my leos.

Im not sure why you cant see the photos in the post, but I attached them instead so hopefully you can see them like that. :)

Love seeing how he’s growing! Beautiful little guy! Gorgeous colors and eyes. 💗
Thank you! The brown streaks in his stripes have turned to deep and bright oranges which I love. He is a very sweet boy and doing wonderfully.

So beautiful! I wish I could convince my dad to let me get one
Thank you! Leopard geckos are a good starter reptile. They are relatively inexpensive to care for and set up compared to most, and if you have chameleon experience, taking care of Leo's will a piece of cake (maybe that could be a convincing argument with your dad ;)). Not to say they don't need proper research and care though.

Back
Top Bottom