*New* Insta Cage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
We have several of the BRAND NEW Insta Cages available for sale.

These are unlike any other cage that we have ever used. They assemble in only minutes with magnetic interlocking slot and post construction. Once assembled, it forms a solid cage that can be disassembled in seconds for cleaning, storage or for whatever reason. You will have no screws to loosen and no tools are required - only the ability to line up the panels.

To us, the best thing of all is that they come in 3 different colors. In the medium sized cage you can pick between Red, Silver and Blue. At the moment only Silver is in stock in the large size, however, Blue and Red will be available soon! No longer do you have to settle for plain ol’ black or silver.

The medium cages are 12”x12”x18”
-Our favorite thing about this size is that you can fit 4 of them in one row of the popular Costco wire racks making them VERY space efficient.

The Large cages are 17”x17”x26”

They will work great for chameleons, geckos, bugs or anything that needs an environment that has 100% ventilation.

The cages are priced as follows:

Mediums are $59.99 currently on sale for $55.00
Large cages are $79.99 on sale for $70.00

Please E-mail us for quotes on shipping.

DSC05429.jpg

DSC05432.jpg

DSC05426.jpg

DSC05428.jpg

DSC05436.jpg

DSC05438.jpg

Great Product

I picked up a few of these from Chad

What a great idea, These cages are awesome! I love the ease of putting them together and Just as easy to take apart. I was surprised to see you can access the cage from the front door or the top. They cages overall are made really well and the screen is nice. The colors are really cool. I picked up three of the small cages one of each color. I have one of the wire racks that Chad mentioned and they do fit really nice on it. I only have two of the three I picked up, My daughter wants to keep her Crested Gecko in a red one so I had to surrender it.:):p

I am going to grab a couple more for sure.

Thanks Chad , nice product.

Black Friday Sale!

Since it is Black Friday and all and people are in the shopping mood. I figured I would put the cages up for a Super Sale like all the department stores... This is even less that the King-Snake adds and less than what they are going to be sold for at the Super Show in Jan... You wont find a price like this till next year! This weekend only and while supplies last!

If you would like to pre order them at this price and take delivery of them at the show that is fine. Shoot me a PM and let me know.

Med cage $45.00!!!!!

Lg cage $60.00!!!!!

Is the floor made of screen too? These look really great. Also, I don't see them on your website. Are they a product that you plan to carry regularly or just temporarily? thank you.

Allen

Hey, was just wondering how the red color fairs with chameleons. Has anyone tried this color out? Because dont chams tend to react more to red colors?

Is the floor made of screen too? These look really great. Also, I don't see them on your website. Are they a product that you plan to carry regularly or just temporarily? thank you.

Allen

I am at disney land with chad right now and he asked me to respond. The bottom is pvc like the other screen cages. They will be a regular item. they are not on the site yet but can be ordered over the phone.

I hope that the weather is nice for you guys today. Here in Chicago it is VERY cold!!

I will place an order with Chad in the next few days.

Thanks.

Allen

Do you still have some? Can't believe I missed the black friday specail :(
Still, I like the colors!

typing on my phone so gotta keep this short :p... the cages have a plastic bottom that wipes clean easily, we have them in stock and plan on keeping it that way. the web site will be updated soon to include the cages but if anybody wants one then just mail me. I have not seen anything different in the chameleons mood or stress wise in the blue cages. I have put panthers veileds and carpets in to test that. I think that's it. if you have any more questions then give me a buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom