New high end translucent veiled

ColombianUnit

i just purchased my new high end translucent veiled from a good friend of mine im setting up his new home and he is taking to it very well

someone please help me upload a pic this is stressing me out

click the paperclip in the grey utility bar.
browse your comp.
upload (one pic at time)
close that window.
click paper clip agian.
click insert attachment.

then submit reply.

Yoda

386329_10151059368831704_1328426761_n.jpg this is my new friend

Super high end and high end

IMG_1623.jpg

photo.jpg

the little one is my new guy Yoda and and bigger one is a young guy super high end with a white face and crown

hes adorable!

I thought abotu getting into the trans world with my veileds. might do that at some point.

for now- ill stick to my high turquiose veiled project.

my chameleon recently died so i though i get myself this one i paid a fair price now way over the top

my chameleon recently died so i though i get myself this one i paid a fair price now way over the top

Aww im sorry. I know the hardship death can take.

ive lost 5 chams all within like 2 months of each other.

it really sucks.

but now i have a veiled pai, a panther, and a hoenelli, and 38 veiled eggs cooking away.
:D

lulu the chameleon R.I.P

the one that died is my dp pic her name was lulu i struggled and won the battle with winter found good techniques to keep temps up she was so healthy eating all the time it took a while for her to learn to shoot her tongue out the people i go her from were not taking good care of her but i nursed her back to health.

but in this past july i went up north for a weekend and my stupid step sister who cares only about her self turned the AC wicked cold and i didnt think of covering my air vent, she turned it out so low it was beyond reasonable so
she stopped eating lost so much weight and slowly went away the next 1 month and a half, i loved her alot she meant alot to me even tho she didnt change those bright colours most of all she was my friend

the one that died is my dp pic her name was lulu i struggled and won the battle with winter found good techniques to keep temps up she was so healthy eating all the time it took a while for her to learn to shoot her tongue out the people i go her from were not taking good care of her but i nursed her back to health.

but in this past july i went up north for a weekend and my stupid step sister who cares only about her self turned the AC wicked cold and i didnt think of covering my air vent, she turned it out so low it was beyond reasonable so
she stopped eating lost so much weight and slowly went away the next 1 month and a half, i loved her alot she meant alot to me even tho she didnt change those bright colours most of all she was my friend

Aww Im really sorry. Thankfully I have someone who cares about my chams and takes care of them the way i say to if i leave town.

If you stick aroudn this forum long enough, you might be able to make friends with other cham keepers in your area, and are always willing to help out.

Do translucent veiled have any other characteristics that go with the skin? I was wondering if they might have other specific issues or differences from other veileds. As an example, my albino hedgehog is super sensitive to light, even dim light upsets him. Just wondering really, I'm quite interested in genetics.

Back
Top Bottom