New Hibiscus!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Went to good old B&Q last night to buy bedding plants while they still had their 20% off offer running and found some nice Hibiscus plants in the houseplants section! I was so excited, lol! I've never seen them at B&Q before - got a nice bushy one for £4! Here's a few pics ...

NewHibiscus1.jpg

NewHibiscus2.jpg

NewHibiscus3.jpg

Very nice Tiff! Camille would love it. The first thing she goes for it the thing right in the center of the flower. Do either of your eat them?

Went to good old B&Q last night to buy bedding plants while they still had their 20% off offer running and found some nice Hibiscus plants in the houseplants section! I was so excited, lol! I've never seen them at B&Q before - got a nice bushy one for £4! Here's a few pics ...

NewHibiscus1.jpg

NewHibiscus2.jpg

NewHibiscus3.jpg

I wish my B&Q sold them, i had to go a good hour and a half away from me to get Mia's plants.

That's the first time I've ever seen them in my B&Q! I am pretty sure that I would have seen them as I am always looking at the chameleon plants whenever I go there, lol! My hubby gets fed up with me!:rolleyes:

That's the first time I've ever seen them in my B&Q! I am pretty sure that I would have seen them as I am always looking at the chameleon plants whenever I go there, lol! My hubby gets fed up with me!:rolleyes:

Well, at least they are pretty!!! And ususally smell nice too! :D Just like the chams :p

wow im going to have a look after work 2morrow i have the biggest B&Q ever near me, but recently has been rubbish for what im after, will have a look for them.

ok Tiff, so nnnnnnnooowwwwwwwwww i'm jelous:p

i've been looking for these ever since i saw camille enjoying the flowers:D with no luck so far.

i went to B & Q today and all i came back with was turf for the tortoises!

i hope ours get some in this year,keep fingers crossed everyone

Got a couple today, first time i've seen them in there.

How big do they grow?? these are tiny :D

think i may have to re-decorate a cage soon.

Thanks for the B&Q tip :D

Dunno - they can grow into trees in the US (unless that 's a different kind). Mine never seem to last that long so have never seen one grow, lol!:eek:

I have one that has completely taken over a 3x3x6 cage. My neighbors have one planted in their yard that is huge, atleast 12 feet. They can grow big and fast as long as they have lots of light&heat.

Back
Top Bottom