New here

Eyeopener1975

Hi y'all,

I would like to say thanks after i have spent 6 hours reading everything i could. And then another 6 days setting up my sons enclosure. There is so much info on this site its amazing. It is almost ready for me and my sons first chameleon. He is supper excited. I'll be honest i wasnt that excited until i started reading about them and found out how fascinating they are. Lol thanks for approving me

Hi y'all,

I would like to say thanks after i have spent 6 hours reading everything i could. And then another 6 days setting up my sons enclosure. There is so much info on this site its amazing. It is almost ready for me and my sons first chameleon. He is supper excited. I'll be honest i wasnt that excited until i started reading about them and found out how fascinating they are. Lol thanks for approving me
Welcome to the forum. :)

You probably already saw us post this link but it is a great place to learn https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-husbandry-program-getting-started-with-chameleons/

Also for your son who would probably be more interested in watching videos this is an accurate Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3n4S2GRkOGfk2U8-xhaw6Q

Welcome to the forum!
They are definitely interesting creatures!
There's always more to learn about them too!
I started keeping them over 30 years ago...and I'm still learning!
This forum is a great place to learn and @Beman has given you some good links.
How old is your son?

Hi y'all,

Welcome! This place is great. Helpful folks and great information.

Welcome! I can't say enough about the ppl here and the great info and knowledge they are willing to share and help others. Make sure u do homework first, prepare the enclosure spot on, then choose ur cham. (I was one of those ppl who thought I was doing good until I learned here.). Anyways, keep us posted on ur new adventure!

Back
Top Bottom