new here

ygrwup57

hey

New here..just wanted to say hiiiiiiiii.Kinda old school not up on all the new stuff.Would llove to chat with ya..thanks

hi..im just looking to chat with others about our chameleons.Have a 6 momth old phanther and a 3 month old nosy be..I'm in Florida and new to this

Welcome to the forums! Great combo you have. How long have you had chameleons for?

We LOVE pictures here!

hey

new to this.. and loving it..My panther is 6 months and beautiful and nosy be 3 months..both spoiled..:D

The only way to have such beautiful creatures, right? Spoiled!

The information on this site is absolutely endless. I often find myself here when I should be doing coursework...or getting ready to go to work...or bed...

Honestly I could just sit here and read threads for hours. Never gets boring. Always something new to learn.

For instance, I read up on Parsonii care even though it's VERY slim I'll ever own one in my lifetime. It's just interesting!

agree

The only way to have such beautiful creatures, right? Spoiled!

The information on this site is absolutely endless. I often find myself here when I should be doing coursework...or getting ready to go to work...or bed...

Honestly I could just sit here and read threads for hours. Never gets boring. Always something new to learn.

For instance, I read up on Parsonii care even though it's VERY slim I'll ever own one in my lifetime. It's just interesting!

although new your right. I love hearing from everyone and learning and loving it

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

You'll find a plethora of useful advise here. You'll also find our community to be friendly, supportive and resourceful.

Back
Top Bottom